As England's hidden gem's, Bath and Stonehedge have some of the richest deposits of history and beauty.
With discounted accommodation and travel in addition to free entry into the Roman baths and Stonehedge, this is a fantastic opportunity to escape the confines of London and explore England at the start of spring.
- Date: Sunday 18 March 2018 - Monday 19 March 2018
- Time: 8.30 am
- Duration: 2 days
- Location: Bath and Stonehenge
- Meeting Point: Highline Building, 10 Steedman St, London SE17 3AF
- Cost: £50 Per Person | Booking required
Sunday 18 March 2018
- 08:30 - Meet at Highline Building for free breakfast
- 12:00 - Arrive at the hostel in Bath (included)
- 13:30 - Walking tour (included)
- 15:30 - Free time to explore the city
- 19:30 - Group meal (Not included)
Monday 19 March 2018
- 08:00 - Free breakfast
- 08:30 - Check out the hostel.
- 09:00 - Visit Roman baths (included - normally £14.50)
- 11:00 - Free to time to explore
- 12:00 - Meet back at the hostel to travel to Stonehenge
- 13:30 - Arrive at Stonehenge (included - normally £16.50
- 16:00 - Leave Stonehenge to travel back to Highline Building
- 18:30 - Arrive back Highline Building
What's on offer:
- One night in shared, mixed gender accommodation
- Discounted travel to and from Bath and Stonehenge
- Free walking tour
- Free entry to Roman baths (normally £14.50)
- Free entry to Stonehenge (normally £16.50)
- Free breakfast on Sunday
- Ran by your fabulous UAL Social Reps with 24/7 emergency contact.
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility inquiries: