Interested in selling your design products or artwork in UAL's High Holborn retail space, not just a shop?
New products and artwork for not just a shop are sourced through regular open calls. Students and graduates from all UAL Colleges can submit their work to be considered for sale.
This information event aims to shed light on the application process and provide tips on how to make your application appealing. The session will cover:
- An overview of the space
- What the buyers are looking for
- not just a shop's customer base and the products they buy
- How to prepare product line sheets
- Wholesale and retail pricing
- Applying for the Tate's Christmas Card competition
Open to UAL students and alumni ONLY.
This event will take place on 18 March (5pm-6pm) at not just a shop, 272 High Holborn. Book your place through the UAL website.
This event is organised by Careers and Employability, the department that empowers UAL students and graduates to make a living doing what they love.