The Language Development Programme is for students who speak English as an additional language. We offer courses and tutorials to help you with the academic language and skills you need to be successful on your course.
Some of the areas our sessions cover:
- Understanding the academic culture at UAL
- Academic reading and writing
- Language Development specific to UAL's subject areas
- how to approach assignments and assignment briefs
- Presentation and seminar skills
- Listening to lectures and note taking
- Fluency and pronunciation.
See how we can help with your studies: