Brighton is a traditional and beautiful English seaside resort town.
Its broad shingle beach is backed by amusement arcades and Regency-era buildings. Brighton Pier, in the central waterfront section, opened in 1899 and now has rides and food kiosks. The town is also known for its nightlife, art scene, shopping and festivals.
- Date: Saturday 28 March 2018
- Time: 9.00 am
- Duration: Nine hours
- Location: Brighton
- Meeting point: Highline building, 10 Steedman St, London SE17 3AF
- Cost: £15.00 Per Person | Booking Required
What's on offer:
- Travel to and from Brighton.
- Facilitated by UAL Social Reps
For information about UAL Social Programme or accessibility inquiries: