Would you like to earn some easy extra money for your summer holidays?
Well look no further, we’ve got you covered!
Every summer, UAL offers affordable and convenient accommodation for students and the general public and we’re now looking for savvy students to work in our halls from June to August 2019.
You'll be part of our exciting Summer Stays team working as a Receptionist or a live-in Student Ambassador either full-time or part-time with a variety of tasks to keep you busy.
As a Receptionist, you may be doing anything from checking people into liaising with housekeeping and as a Student Ambassador, you could be chaperoning our younger guests, ensuring everything in tip-top shape and much more - there will never be a dull day with lots to do!
What we can offer you:
- Great rates of pay from £10.55 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
- Full training
- A unique experience that will give you great working skills
- An opportunity to contribute and enrich our unique summer business
What we need from you:
- Students who are able to commit to working throughout the entire summer
- Up to 35 hours per week which will involve evenings and weekends
- Flexibility is a must in terms of role, hours and location (Finsbury Park, Hoxton and Camberwell)
- Great customer service skills and IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and other software systems) 2 short tests will be done on the interview day.
- Applications close on Sunday 31 March
- Interviews will be held from Wednesday 24 April to Tuesday 30 April
- Training will start on Monday 10 June
- Work starts on Monday 24 June and finishes at the end of August.
To apply for one of our summer roles click here.
If you would like to know more information about either role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.